Table 2

‚ÄÉModel and validation accuracy

Model errorrate (%)Validation sensitivity (%)Validation specificity (%)p Value
COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; IPF, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; NSCCA, non-small cell carcinoma; PAH, pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The models were built from a random selection of 70% of the study subjects and validated with the remaining 30%.
NSCCA14.173.372.40.01
Healthy6.757.178.40.23
Sarcoidosis10.016.781.10.69
PAH13.316.7730.51
IPF9.840.092.30.09
COPD17.333.378.90.41