Statistics from Altmetric.com
Vijayasingam A, Shah A, Simmonds N, et al. S140 Interim results from a prospective study of tablet and web- based audiometry to detect ototoxicity in adults with cystic fibrosis. Thorax 2018;73:A87–8. doi: 10.1136/thorax-2018-212555.
The correct author list for this paper should be the following:
A Vijayasingam1, E Frost3, J Wilkins3, L Picinali4, P Premachandra5, L Gillen5, D Morris-Rosendahl6, M Ni7, C Elston2, NJ Simmonds1, A Shah1
1. Adult Cystic Fibrosis Centre, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
2. Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
3. Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
4. Dyson School of Design Engineering, Imperial College London, London, UK
5. Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
6. Imperial College London, London, UK
7. NIHR London IVD, St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College London, London, UK
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.