- Correspondence to:
Dr D E O’Donnell
102 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 2V6, Canada;
- Received September 30, 2005
- Accepted January 19, 2006
- First published February 7, 2006.
Files in this Data Supplement:
- view PDF - Figure 1. Differences in measurements at isotime during constant-load cycle exercise for O2-induced "volume responders" and "non-responders".
- view PDF - Combined effects of bronchodilators and hyperoxia on dyspnoea and exercise endurance in normoxic COPD. M M Peters, K A Webb, D E O�Donnell: Methods, Results and References.
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.