- Correspondence to:
Dr D S Hui
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, 30–32 Ngan Shing St, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong;
- Received June 15, 2004
- Accepted October 19, 2004
- First published April 28, 2005.
The tables are available as a downloadable PDF (printer friendly file).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [view PDF] - Table S1: Correlations of chest radiograph scores versus steroid dosage, 6MWD, and lung function test parameters at 6 months
- [view PDF] - Table S2a: Health related quality of life (SF36) among SARS survivors (n=31)who had required ICU admission at 3 and 6 months after illness onset in comparison with Hong Kong normative data stratified into different age groups
- [view PDF] - Table S3: Comparison of age and LDH levels during hospitalization and outcome at 6 months between patients who required invasive ventilatory support (n=6) versus those not requiring intubation in ICU
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.