- Correspondence to:
Dr A P Watt
Respiratory Research Group, Centre for Infection, Inflammation and Repair, The Queen’s University of Belfast, Belfast, UK;
- Received April 29, 2003
- Accepted November 12, 2003
- First published February 25, 2004.
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View Figure] - Figure S1 DiffQuik stain of sputum from a patient with bronchiectasis (�e100) showing an apoptotic neutrophil with condensed nuclei (closed arrow) and normal neutrophil.
- [View Figure] - Figure S2(A) Dot plot (forward scatter versus side scatter) illustrating the position of the granulocyte population in sputum (circled) induced from a bronchiectasis patient.
- [View Figure] - Figure S2(B) Dot plot from a bronchiectatic patient (day 14) following double staining of induced sputum cells with annexin V (AV) and propidium iodide (PI). Figures indicate percentage of positively stained cells. Quadrant 1=AV-PI+, quadrant 2=AV+PI+, quadrant 3=AV+PI-, quadrant 4=AV-PI-.
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.