- Correspondence to:
Dr M R Miller, University of Birmingham, Department of Medicine, Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham B29 6JD, UK;
- Accepted January 11, 2003
- Revised December 24, 2002
- First published May 1, 2003.
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Details of PEF, FEV1, and FVC for the 26 ATS waveforms together with the RT, DT, and the frequency limit for 95% and 99% of the power spectrum for these waveforms and profiles A and B
- [View PDF] - Delivered rise time (RT) and 90% dwell time (DT) in ms recorded using the pneumotachograph when the mini-Wright meter was positioned upstream, and their difference from the input RT and DT for the 26 ATS profiles delivered by an optimal pump system
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.