Pulmonary hypertension and lung transplantation: Thorax publication activity review 2008–2010
- 1Northern Pulmonary Vascular Unit and the Institute of Transplantation, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne NHS Foundation Trust, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 2Institute of Cellular Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Correspondence to Professor Andrew J Fisher, Institute of Cellular Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH, UK;
- Accepted 22 June 2011
- Published Online First 14 July 2011
A review is presented on articles published in Thorax between 2008 and 2010 relating to lung transplantation and pulmonary hypertension.
- Lung transplantation
- pulmonary hypertension
- airway epithelium
- cystic fibrosis
- cytokine biology
- innate immunity
- interstitial fibrosis
- lung proteases
- lung transplantation
- lung physiology
- primary pulmonary hypertension
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.